I am very excited to announce that for today's Our Favorite Artists post I had the pleasure of interviewing none other than Zhu Bajiee. Zhu has been involved with both Barrowmaze I and II and has also done work for Red Box Games. Zhu took a few minutes out of his schedule to answer some questions for me back in 2012, and now in 2014 I present to you dear readers his interview!
- First of all, thanks for taking some time out of your day to speak with me, please introduce yourself and give us a brief bio:
- When did you first discover your creative talents?
- How would you describe your style and where do you draw your inspiration from? Do you have a favorite piece you have created?
- Who is your favorite artist? What draws you towards his or her artwork?
- Is art a full time occupation for you?
- What projects are you currently working on?
- You've created art for a number of gaming products, are you yourself a gamer and if so what are your favorite games?
- Who is your favorite musical artist and why?
- What was the last book you read?
- Where can the readers go to see your art?
I've recently set up a deviant art account as well,
- Lastly, any words of advice for aspiring artists?